5 Ways of Finding Cheap Towing Services in Jacksonville
Imagine going on a road trip all happy and excited. Then suddenly out of the blues your engine grinds to a halt in the middle of nowhere. Since you had not budgeted for emergency roadside services, the situation leaves you in a tight fix. And since you spent almost all of your dough on gas and hotel rooms you are now in need of a cheap towing service that can arrive in a reasonable amount of time. If you are not acquainted with the Jacksonville area and don’t know any towing services in your locality, you might get a rough time trying to find out the most affordable and efficient service. The following, are some of the avenues to get cheap or even free towing services in Jacksonville Florida
1. Automakers Most car manufacturers offer warranties that cover roadside assistance and other services. If your vehicle happened to break down within a certain radius from the city that you took the coverage from, or you get free services that are covered by your warranty by your preferred auto shop. Some repair charges can also get covered by the automaker. Other companies even have special towing and roadside services divided into packages. Edmunds.com is a good website that gives a directory of roadside assistance service per manufacturer.
2. Credit card companies A number of credit card companies offer roadside assistance services. In Jacksonville Florida. One of the best offers is by Bank of America(BOA). For (call them for details) you get the following services: Free towing up to a distance of 5 miles. Tire change (IE if you have a good spare properly pressurized)
Jump starting services
fuel delivery of up to 5 gallons with the cost of fuel excluded.
Winching of the vehicle as long as it is within 10 feet of a paved road or a county maintained highway.
The above also applies to rental vehicles. The auto rental collision damage cover ensures that in case of an accident, you still get assistance.
3. Auto insurance providers Auto insurance companies can provide two types of coverage. The first is comprehensive vehicle insurance. This caters for all accidental damage. Second, we have the collision damage cover that insures the vehicle against crashes. If a car owner has either of these coverages, they can add vehicle towing and roadside services on top of their packages. Below are rough estimates of what the packages might cost. However, these are subject to vary among various companies
Progressive- costs an average of (call them for details)
state farm- Goes for around (call them for details)
Geico- around (call them for details)
4. Mobile carriers Most major carriers offer roadside assistance and vehicle towing services. However, these services might only be available within a certain radius. Other services include locksmith, tire change and gas refilling services.
5. Auto clubs Of all the auto clubs, American Automobile Association (AAA) is the most popular. They currently have a three-tiered service. The basic package includes roadside assistance within short distances usually within 5 miles.
AAA plus package offers assistance and cheap towing services within distances of up to 100 miles + lock-out assistance.
In Jacksonville Florida, the Auto club insurance company of Florida(ACICF) also offers competitive packages. They also have the basic package offering roadside and towing assistance within short distances. The premium package covers a larger area and has extras, but comes with a higher premium.
A-able Wrecker Inc
Still at the end of the day the easiest way to get help is call us NOW!